Thursday, February 02, 2017

Headshots

Nikon D5, Nikon 85mm ƒ/1.8G, ISO 100, ƒ/8, 1/100
Still shooting those headshots. Here is the diagram for what I did above.


I highly recommend the Lastolite Triflector kit silver/sunfire.

I captured all the photos using the CamRanger which was transferring the images wirelessly from my Nikon D5 to the Macbook Pro.


Here is my digital workflow:

Here is an Instagram video showing the setup as well for you.

A video posted by Stanley Leary (@stanleyleary) on

Here is one more for you to see.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stan -

I like the 3 reflector setup in front of the subject! Is that a collection of avenger arms, or did you buy that rig in one piece?

Thanks!!

Joe Shrader Photography LLC

Unknown said...

That is the Lastolite Triflector kit silver/gold.